aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Official Website | Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra Portal | aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in 2023 | आपले सरकार पोर्टल
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023: The state government of Maharashtra has been developed the portal of Aaple Sarkar for the citizens of the state. Different government departments have been provided a wide range of services to the state citizens. To avail the services, you may able to know how to register yourself on the portal launched by the state government through aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
On this web page, you can check out the content information including what are the services available on the portal, how you can register on the portal, how you can apply for the portal, find out a way to check out the status of the application, and other relevant details.
What is Aaple Sarkar Portal?
In order to provide the services at the doorstep of the people of the state, the portal of Aaple Sarkar has been created by the state govt. of Maharashtra. Here, the services are provided by the departments of school education, agriculture, labor department, sports department, revenue department, finance department, etc. You can also verify the details regarding some of the services available on the list.
Aaple Sarker Portal Overview 2023
|Name of Portal||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Official Website||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing income certificate|
|Toll free number||1800 120 8040|
Available Services on Aaple Sarkar Portal
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Permission for Cultural Programme
- Small Land Holder Certificate
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Certified Copy Record of Rights
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate Marksheets
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government Commercial Examination Certificate Correction etc.
Advantages of Aaple Sarkar Portal
- The services will provide for the citizens at the doorstep.
- The portal is easier to access to provide the benefits for citizens.
- Users will get quicker services.
- The portal is user-friendly.
- The portal will save the time of applicants.
Essential Required Documents
- Photo ID proof whether passport ID (POA), Driving License (POA), Government or Semi-government ID proof, voter ID card (POA), PAN card, Aadhar card (POA), MNREGA Job Card, or RSBY Card.
- Address Proof of documents like Aadhar card (POA), Voter ID card (POA), ration card, passport ID (POA), property tax receipt, water bill, electricity bill, property agreement copy, extracts of 7/12 and 8A, driving license (POA), telephone bill or rent receipt.
How to register yourself with the Portal of Aaple Sarkar?
To register yourself at the portal, you can follow below-mentioned guidelines such as:
- Primarily, you’re required to visit the official website Aaple sarkar portal.
- On the home page, you can click on the option of “New User? Register Here”.
- On the screen, a new web page will appear where you can choose either “option 1” or “option 2”.
- When you choose option 1, you need to provide the details such as a 10 digit mobile number enter your district, user name and click on get OTP.
- For creating a user ID, enter the OTP.
- If you select option 2, you’re required to enter the details such as age, father name, occupation, address, date of birth, name, father name, pan number, mobile number, user name, gender, email, etc.
- Attach and upload your photograph and other relevant documents.
- You can click on the checkbox after reading the declaimer.
- To complete the registration procedure, you can click on the register option.
How to Apply for a Certificate?
To register for certificate or service applicants require registering them with the portal. If you’re not registered, you can follow the above-mentioned step by step procedure.
- Primarily, visit the official portal Aaple sarkar portal
- Accordingly, you can log in with the user id and password.
- After that, you can select for which service you have to apply.
- Fill out the details mentioned in the application form.
- If you’re not uploaded while registering, you can attach and upload the documents.
- Finally, submit your application form and take a note down of the application ID for further use.
How to Track your Application of Aaple Sarkar?
- Initially, visit the official website of Aaple sarkar portal
- On the home page, visit the option of “track your application” which is available on the right-hand side of the web page.
- After that, select the name of the department and sub-department.
- Finally, you can choose the name of the service for which you applied.
- Provide the application ID and click on the option of “go”.
- In the final step, you can track your application status.
How to Verify your Authenticated Certificate?
- At the initial step, go to the official portal Aaple Sarkar.
- On the right side of the home page, click on the option of “verify your authenticated certificate”.
- In the next step, you’re required to select the name of the department and sub-department.
- Select the name of service for which you want to apply for.
- Type in your application ID and click on the go option.
- To verify your certificate authentication, a new web page will appear on the screen where you’re required to provide 18 digit barcode value.
Customer Service Number
You can make a call to the customer service number for any queries 1800 120 8040 (toll-free).
Aaple Sarkar Portal has been launched by the state govt. of Maharashtra that provides the services for citizens at the doorstep. The state govt. of departments are provided various kinds of services to the state citizens that included senior citizen certificate, age nationality and domicile certificate, temporary residence certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, etc. Through the portal of Aaple Sarkar aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in, you can apply for the scheme and track the application status to avail of the services.